Friday, May 13, 2005

Xbox 360 Revealed!



Yesss, that’s right, yesterday Microsoft at last blew us away with the full official announcement of its Next-gen Console Xbox 360 (yes it’s the official name) only few days before the big event E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo.) that also will witness the official announcement of Sony’s new Console PlayStation3.

The announcement covered Technical Specs, Design Decisions, New Features and Launch titles, but also it left much unanswered questions.
But the release date was confirmed to be in Fall this year maybe around Christmas time, but no price was yet announced.

What are you waiting for…, Head over to GameSpy or IGN for full coverage about Xbox 360, later perhaps I can share my thoughts about it but now I’m too busy catching up with all the info and scoop circling in the Web.



Technorati Tags: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Hasan Bazerbashi said...

Ya man :)

The new Xbox is gonna be the next generation of console gaming.

It is getting pretty much "PC like" :)

I will post some exclusive pics of its inside later ;)

Thanks.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Although I'm a much bigger fan of the playstion, this baby looks gorgeous. I just hope that it'll have more variaty of the styles of games. The reason why I like playstation more because the games it offers suits my taste.

You know what though?? PC games rule. :P

2:54 AM  
Blogger Baher said...

I agree, PC Games rules, I'm an addict PC Gamer.
It's true, PS2 has more varied games than Xbox, because all the Developers support it since its widespread, but Microsoft is moving very aggressively to secure every Huge title for its own console and succeeded several times, Xbox 360 will be a real threat for the dominance of PlayStation.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about 360 box movie x and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about 360 box movie x so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by 360 box movie x

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home