Saturday, April 23, 2005

It’s been a While…

It’s been quite a while since I last posted, and it’s mainly due to Shaam 2005 (Local IT Expo), as some of you know I work at Al Rakameiat the Local IT newspaper, this year our participation was the hugest ever, My job included overseeing the test lab and the hired crew and answering people’s endless questions, we were showcasing 10 PCs nearly all of them are top of the line, and they were equipped with the latest Benchmarks and testing programs.
Overall it was a fun but exhausting experience, I’ll try to post the details about it soon, but the most important thing is that now I can have my normal life back, I really missed it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dina said...

Allah ya3tik el 3afieh ;)

7:14 PM  
Blogger Baher said...

Allah y3afiki, Thanks Dina

8:53 PM  
Blogger Sinan said...

So how was it?? Any new technolgies introduced or the just the same old things?? And an other question too were there any interesting new Syrian developed softwares and if any what was the companies?? I am sorry may too ask an other aditional question :P but I just want to know what I am getting myself in when I'll come back to Syria.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Baher said...

I'll answer your questions in detail in my next post, stay tuned.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home