Tuesday, May 03, 2005

50 Million Downloads for Firfox


Congratulations to Firefox team on this very amazing achievement, they managed to get 50 million downloads in less than six months after its official launch last November.
It proves how committed and enthusiastic community can affect a product; it’s a fruit of a joint work from Programmers, Artists, Marketers, and Fans.
Somewhat I feel proud because I contributed as much as I could in spreading Firefox (Recommended all my friends to use it, Wrote about it couple of times in the magazine)

If anybody is still using Internet Explorer… shame on you, switch to Firefox immediately and get rid of all Pop-ups, Adware, Spyware,… and get many many more features.
Celebrating this achievement, here’s a Firefox new tweak guide for startups and veterans alike.

Technorati Tags: -

5 Comments:

Blogger Dina said...

Baher I know you’ll be appalled but I still use IE!
But anyway thanks for the post and the link, I had a quick look at it and it seems relatively easy…did I get it right that you can have both IE and Firefox on one computer?

11:42 PM  
Blogger Baher said...

Of course you can have two on one computer, if you don't plan to leave IE at least try it and you wont regret it, its as easy as IE and tons more secure.
The link I provided will help you convert and setup your new browser.

Be sure to tell me if you like it.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Dina said...

Thanks Baher, I'll try it and tell you about it

12:51 AM  
Blogger Sinan said...

There is a sign at my doors
"IE is not allowed to used in here"
Firefox kicks ass.

1:00 AM  
Blogger Baher said...

Good work sinan, i should put a similar sign

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home