Thursday, May 26, 2005

A murdered blogger's final entry reveals the indentity of his killer

This is a sad story of a blogger that got killed with his sister shortly after making his final entry on his blog, and thanks to his post the murderer was arrested.

Here’s the final post:

"Today I missed my Japanese class again, since I have gotten a bad throat. I only went to the class once this week, so I am probably so far behind now. I will catch up in the summer tho so no worries hehe. Anyway today has been weird, at 3 some guy ringed the bell. I went down and recognized it was my sister's former boyfriend. He told me he wants to get his fishing poles back. I told him to wait downstair while I get them for him. While I was searching them, he is already in the house. He is still here right now, smoking, walking all around the house with his shoes on which btw I just washed the floor 2 days ago!"

RIP fellow blogger.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ghalia said...

oh, that's too sad:(

6:13 PM  
Blogger Dina said...

That's so disturbing! May he and his sister rest in peace…

10:50 PM  
Blogger Hasan Bazerbashi said...

Oh man that's so sad!

....

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home