Thursday, June 16, 2005

Busy… Playing GTA: San Andreas



Well… It’s been a long time since I last posted, obviously I’ve been busy, but this time it’s not work or studying this time it’s because of this game “Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas”.

If you’re not familiar with this game, it’s one of the best selling and most famous games of all time, not only because of how good this game is, also because it’s accused with generating violent behavior among younglings, and was blamed for a number of shootout incidents in the US.

This game has very high production values, nearly the best in the games Industry, for example the charcacters voices were done by famous Actors like Samuel L. Jackson and Ice T.
At last it has been released for the PC after 8 months from being released on PS2; its graphics looks very outdated but the games is fun and addictive as hell, no matter how many hours I play, I can’t get enough of this game and keep going back for more, I’m spending all my free time on this game, I rarely go online now and my RSS reader is crammed with 100+ unread updates.

Well that’s it for now, I’m sure the addiction will wear off in the next couple of days, but for now I can’t help myself.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Dina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Dina said...

I've heard a lot about this game, I think I'll get it once I'm done with my exams..and I can totally relate to game addiction, I can play Simcity4 for hours...

7:28 PM  
Blogger Hind Sabanekh said...

man you never know how much i adore this game its aboloutly amazing i love it!!! i have to bring it i loved vice city though

7:30 PM  
Blogger Baher said...

This game is more addictive than drugs, seriously I spend 4-5 hours playing without even noticing.

and Dina you can't even imagine what games like Sim City and Civilization do to me, each new segquel of them take over my life for weeks.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Dina said...

I can imagin that because the same thing happens to me...I'm ashamed to admit it but I also own all the Sims add on packs and play them for hours(Maxis rocks!)By the way I got Children of the Nile some time ago but never really got to play it, have you tried it? The graphics are amazing.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Baher said...

I have it too, but didn't spend much time with it yet, it's the same as Caesar and Pharaoh type of game if you know them, very addictive too.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

You know? I've heard soooo much about this game. I heard some funny comments from friends when playing this game. Hehehe... I've seen a preview on TV and I'm like woah, this is whacked. Hehehe...

I remember being addicted to Sim City, like there's no tomorrow. I don't know if you heard about Gabriel Knight trilogy. It's my favorite PC game. I remember as a kid, my best friend and I used to be addicted to King's Quest and Uhmmm, Lesuire Suit Larry. ok ok, I know we were too young to play that game but it's too funny. Hahaha... Lucas Arts games rock all the way. Man, the nostalgia, I miss playing these games. I need to go buy them all again online. Hehehe... Don't have them anymore. Final Fantasy was one game that I LOVED. Man, I want to play.. Hahaha..

8:06 AM  
Blogger Hind Sabanekh said...

i got the game finally:) its AMAZING i started plaing it i guess i'll be failing my finals i havent finished yet and i cant get my eyes away from the pc screen its amazing!!! i just love this game

12:51 PM  
Blogger Baher said...

Oooh Hind, I know what you mean, seriously I couldn't leave the game untill I finished it, it took over my life for a whole week, I could barely do anything else beside playing.
I hope you do well in your Exams, it's extermely hard concerning the condition :)

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my victorian dolls site.
Have a great week!

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home